iSleep Easy App Support

Thank you for buying our iSleep Easy App. We hope you enjoy it and welcome any comments on your experience with it.

We’re eager to help you if you are having any difficulties with the App. Usually any technical difficulty can be solved by using the information below.

5-2015 — Version 6.11 update —

The bugs in the Sound Mix and Custom Playlist features have been fixed. If you have installed this update and are still having problems with these features, please delete the app, turn your phone off and then on again,  and then re-download the app from the App store. That should solve the problem.

Problems Purchasing or Downloading Apps
If you are having problems purchasing or downloading an app, you need to get help from Apple support.

Common Problems or Questions

I cannot hear the voice, only the music or nature sounds.

The volume slider on the app controls the ratio of voice to music/nature sound. If the slider is all the way to the left, you will only hear the selected music or nature sound. Moving it all the way to the right, you will hear only voice. In between settings allow you to hear both in the proportion you choose.

The App Isn’t Working — the Audios Don’t Play, I can’t hear them.

Sometimes people don’t hear the audio when they try to play it because the volume on either their iPhone or the app itself is not turned up high enough. The volume is controlled by volume sliders (the far right position being the loudest). Also — please make sure your earphones/earbuds are plugged in all the way. If you have checked these things and still have a problem, please see the General Tips below.

General Tips

If you are having difficulty with any of our Apps, please try the following:

1.Redownload the App — If you have problems using the App when you first download it, try re-downloading it in case something went wrong in the download. Make sure to allow time for the App to download completely. Follow this link for download instructions —

2.Make sure you have the latest IOS software on your device. You can download the latest software at this link —

3.Make sure you have the latest update of our App. You can check if an update is available by using the Update icon on your device.

If you still have a problem or questions, you can email us at the address below. Please give us some detail about how you try to use the app and what happens so that we can troubleshoot the problem for you.

84 Responses to “iSleep Easy App Support”

1. Judy on February 16th, 2014 8:04 am

I downloaded this App last night and everything seems to work perfectly , so far, except the sound mix, which seems to stop after one or two minutes. Just wondering if this is a common problem with a simple solution.

Thank you.

2. Mary on February 16th, 2014 12:49 pm

Judy, just tested the feature for mixing nature sounds and music and see that indeed it stops playing early. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will work on a bug fix asap!

3. Char on February 19th, 2014 10:37 pm

Just downloaded Italy night but the sounds never went off after the 20 min timer. Woke up at 3am with music still playing. Redownloaded it today and just tried to play it again…but sound wouldn’t stop despite pushing play or pause. Any thoughts?

4. Mary on February 20th, 2014 10:33 am

Char, sorry but what do you mean by Italy night? We don’t have anything by that name. If this is about the iSLeep Easy app, which music were you trying to play. Please give more detail.

5. Lisa Drew on February 27th, 2014 6:49 am

The timed sessions do not turn off in the designated time under music/nature sounds. Music keeps playing.

Under music nature sounds I cannot toggle between sounds (ie change “stream” to “ocean” – if I initially select stream it stays on stream regardless).

Glitches exist. Help please.

6. Mary on February 27th, 2014 10:56 am

Lisa, thanks for contacting us about this. We certainly want to fix any glitches asap. Please let us know what device you are using (Apple or Android, phone or tablet, etc.).

7. Mary on February 28th, 2014 12:04 pm

On the iPhone — We are doing a major update on the iSleep Easy app which should fix the bugs in the Sound Mix feature of the app. Unfortunately the 10 min selection stops after one minute and there is no workaround for that so you will need to wait for the update for that. As for changing music or sounds, you should be able to do that if you stop or pause the audio before you make the change.

Please let us know if you find anything else!

8. Laura on March 3rd, 2014 9:39 pm

Bought the app and love it. I would also like to listen to this on my older iPod which doesn’t support apps….. Is there a way to get the content in another form?

9. Mary on March 4th, 2014 11:25 am

Laura, at the present time, there isn’t a way to get this content in another form. We do have an mp3 download available of our Sleep Easy album, but it only has one meditation.

10. Jeff on March 28th, 2014 7:50 am

Hi. The new 5.0 update causes the background music to stop sometimes midway through the meditation.

11. Dianne Dickerson on March 29th, 2014 11:20 pm

On March 26 I updated the app as suggested and now it doesn’t play anything but music. Who can help me with that? Thank you.

12. Tim on March 30th, 2014 4:54 am

When I first downloaded the app to an iPhone 5, there was a “shortcut” bar at the bottom of the phone, but this has now disappeared. Also, when I created a custom app, there was an option to adjust the volume of the voice and music separately, but now this has been merged into one slider bar. Is there a way to adjust these two volume setting independently? When I try to create a new playlist, the “Select Music” screen is very dark, and the music/sound options are barely visible (this with the phone’s screen brightness set to high). Also, the option to select “Music 1” is at the top of the screen and runs into the “Select Music” heading at the top. Is there a way to adjust this screen so it is more readable and corrects the sizing? Finally, is there a way to permanently save the music time in a custom playlist? Currently, the time resets to 5 minutes each time it is accessed, and you have to reset longer times if you want the music to play longer.

Thanks for you attention to these issues.

13. Mary on March 30th, 2014 10:21 am

Jeff, we suspect that this happened because you used the back button after the voice ended in order to replay the meditation. If you want to replay a meditation, make another selection and then come back and make the selection of the meditation you want to hear and start it. We will have this fixed in the next update (soon), but in the meantime this is how you can get around that.

14. Mary on March 30th, 2014 10:27 am

Dianne, instead of two volume sliders, there is now one which adjusts the ratio of voice to background sound. If the slider is in the far left position, you will hear music or nature sound only.

15. Mary on March 30th, 2014 10:52 am

1 – We did make a number of changes to the app to simplify things. We purposely took out the tab bar at the bottom of the page. You should be able to navigate the app without it, but please let us know if you find it to be a problem after you’ve gotten used to the new set up.

2 – The single volume slider allows you to adjust the voice to background sound ratio. Sliding it to the left increases the proportion of the music or nature sound and to the right increases the proportion of the voice. To adjust the overall volume, you can use the volume adjustment on the phone itself.

3 – The playlist problems you noted are bugs we missed. We will issue an update to fix this shortly. It does take a week after submission for our updates to appear on iTunes, so it may be as long as two weeks until that update is available to you. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

4 – The next update will also be programmed so that the last music time you chose will appear automatically the next time you choose a custom playlist or audio.

16. Michael Hudson on April 2nd, 2014 12:56 pm

The recent update of the app seems to have altered the Deep Sleep playlist…the Autogenic Relaxation segment no longer plays in the playlist…after the sleep affirmations you simply hear music for the remainder of the time. Can this be fixed soon as I find this playlist EXCELLENT, but without the AR segment it is not nearly as effective.

ALSO…any chance the custom playlist function could allow you to create a playlist from the Guided Audios?

Thank you.

17. Mary on April 2nd, 2014 4:29 pm

Michael, thank you for pointing this out. We are looking for the bug and are sorry for any inconvenience caused you.

As for the Playlist feature, you can put up to 6 Guided Audios into a custom Playlist. You add them by tapping the “Track List” button on the Create Custom Playlist page. Then you can also choose the background music or nature sound. Creating a custom playlist is described in detail in the App Tips.

18. Terri on April 8th, 2014 1:44 am

I downloaded the iSleep app on my iPhone 5, but I cannot get the voice to work at all. I tried all suggestions mentioned (redownload, updated version of iOS, headphones, etc.) bit none of them worked. Any other suggestions?

19. Mary on April 8th, 2014 9:25 am

Terri, the volume slider on the app controls the ratio of voice to music/nature sound. If the slider is all the way to the left, you will only hear the selected music or nature sound. Moving it all the way to the right, you will hear only voice. In between settings allow you to hear both in the proportion you choose.

Please let us know if you have more questions.

20. Julie on April 16th, 2014 3:12 pm

I created a playlist which is now not working. When I click on an error message appears which says:-
    Edit show to add images. I now can’t delete this playlist item

21. Mary on April 16th, 2014 5:02 pm

Julie, we are looking into this and post an answer when we’ve figured it out. It doesn’t happen when we test the app, but we should be able to find out what makes it happen.

22. Mary on April 19th, 2014 9:48 am

Julie, we have found the bug which causes this problem and will fix it in an update in the near future. In the meantime, there is a workaround. It sounds like you are using an iPad, because on that device this happens in the case of the 4th playlist you create. You can leave the 4th playlist there, but recreate it in the 5th position, i.e. create it again so that it appears in position number 5. Then you can play it and shouldn’t get that message. On the iPhone, all you have to do is click OK when the message appears and it will work as usual. Please let us know if you have further questions.

23. Chloe on April 23rd, 2014 1:44 pm

I love the iSleep Easy app on Android, except sometimes the volume is very different between separate tracks and therefore when it changes track it is suddenly very loud and makes me jump. Is there any way to fix this?

24. Mary on April 23rd, 2014 3:25 pm

Chloe, we will look into this. Are there specific tracks where this is the case? Is it when you are playing the Playlist that this happens?

25. Barbara Rayner on April 24th, 2014 6:18 am

My music/sound does not work. I turn it on it plays but when I hit done to go back to select program, it turns off.

26. Mary on April 24th, 2014 9:26 am

Barbara, assuming that you are asking about the Music/Sound Mix page — the app is programmed so that the music/sound stops when you leave the page either to make a new selection or to go to any other page in the app, such as the index of the app. Is there a reason you do not want this to happen? Please let us know if we don’t understand your question, and what it is that is causing a problem for you.

27. Charlotte on May 1st, 2014 4:38 pm

Downloaded and has been great since a recent update. Since then, the playlist called “deep sleep” won’t play the autogenic relaxation segment after sleep affirmations. It simply plays the music and doesn’t move on to the main section of the play list

28. Mary on May 1st, 2014 4:51 pm

Charlotte, we are sorry about this problem. We are fixing this and a few other bugs and will issue an update in the near future.

29. Phil on June 5th, 2014 5:22 pm

I use the Sleep app with the iHome dock what seems to be happening since the update is that D I sleep app almost goes into what happens when the iPad gets locked after a period of time but the app is left open when I go to sleep.

Previously the playlist I would use to wake up but keep playing in repeating indefinitely until wake was selected and doesn’t appear to be the case any longer

30. Mary on June 6th, 2014 10:07 am

Phil, we’re sorry you are having a problem with the app. We need some more detail to understand exactly what is happening. What do you mean the app is left open when you go to sleep and also what does “almost goes into what happens when the iPad gets locked”? If you could be more specific it would help us troubleshoot your problem.

Also you say “until wake was selected”. There is no “wake” function to select on this app. Again if you can be more specific, we can help. The best thing would be to email us at with these details.

31. Sandi on July 21st, 2014 9:58 am

I love your I Sleep app. Being able to make playlists is fantastic. The problem I’m having: I am using an IPad, with earbuds at bedtime. I play one of the playlist, followed by 30 minutes of music. I press the screen close button, & then the power button;then gradually fall asleep. Several hours after I’ve fallen asleep I’ve been awakened to a random song that I purchased from ITunes. The volume level is fine while listening to such a gentle, soft voice in your app, but hours later, I’m suddenly jolted awake to a very loud song of Lady Gagas. It’s happening so frequently that I’ve had to use my IPad & listen to one of the CDs I’ve made from 6 Mp3s I purchased from you recently. The IPad is also used when we travel. I really love the IPad version because if I wake during the night I can play the Wee hours one to fall back asleep. Is there any chance of making the IPad version available on an MP3? Or does anyone have a solution to prevent other music from turning on. I’ve correctly closed any previous apps. I’ve turned the volume off for every game app. If I turn off the sound in the music app, there is no sound to play your app.

32. Mary on July 21st, 2014 10:28 am

Sandi, we don’t have plans to make the iSleep Easy app meditations into mp3s for sale. It seems the problem you are having has to do with the functioning of your iPad. If you turn the power off, it shouldn’t be suddenly playing music. Are you sure you are turning your iPad all the way off? Please make sure you are following these instructions —
    Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top of your device until the red slider appears. Then drag the slider to turn your device completely off.

33. Lyall on August 6th, 2014 6:10 am

I have the same problem on my iPad Air that Julie described on April 16. Evidently that bug hasn’t been fixed & it’s now August. Do you have an idea when this will be cleared up?
    I’ve only had the app for a week but I’m enjoying it so far.

34. Mary on August 7th, 2014 8:58 am

Lyall, Glad to hear you are enjoying the app. We hope the bug workaround is working for you. We have made a number of other changes in the app and are testing it now. Hopefully the update will be available within a couple weeks. Sorry it’s taken so long!

35. Steve on August 16th, 2014 2:41 am

Great app, thank you.

I would really like to launch it using Launch Center Pro. Might you be willing to share the iOS URL I need to call in order to launch iSleep Easy and – even better – one to play a particular audio or playlist?

Many thanks.

36. Mary on August 16th, 2014 2:03 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, Steve. We are currently in the final testing of an update to the iSleep Easy App. It won’t happen this time around, but we can look into it and consider it for the future.

37. Steve on August 17th, 2014 12:26 pm

Thanks Mary. Looking forward to the update.

38. Teresa on September 11th, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi I downloaded the app today and everything is working except for the meditation section – that option is simply “greyed” out so that you can’t click it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

39. Mary on September 12th, 2014 9:14 am

Teresa, we’re sorry you are having a problem with the app. What device are you using (e.g. iPhone, Android, tablet, etc.)?

40. David Haberman on October 5th, 2014 6:05 am

i created one playlist and saved it but every time I create a new custom playlist, close the app and come back only the first playlist is still there. The others have disappeared.

41. Mary on October 5th, 2014 10:34 am

David, thank you for letting us know about this. Are you using an Apple device? It seems there’s a bug that’s developed with the iOS 8 update. If it is an Apple device, please try deleting the app and re-downloading it. Let us know if this doesn’t solve the problem.

42. David on October 20th, 2014 4:40 am

Love the app use it every night and some nap times. Love the custom playlists. (Reloading did solve my issue).

New issue: when I create custom playlist 1 or 2 become corrupted and when I try to play them a pop up says something about no image found use edit show to fix. I don’t see an Edit show. I can’t delete the item on the list. All I get is this message.

2 suggestions. Love the woman’s voice very soothing. But it’s a lot every night. Maybe add one or 2 other voices as well as add more recordings. I would pay for additions. I have another app where for .99 you buy different meditations. I like it, but like yours much more.

43. Mary on October 20th, 2014 12:25 pm

David, we are working on an update to fix a couple bugs. There’s a workaround for the bug you are describing (assuming you are using an iPhone). When the “no image found” message appears, click OK and then it should work as usual. Please let us know if you have further questions.

44. Dillon on December 13th, 2014 11:38 pm

I am deeply in love with the app, and with your voice. I’m afraid the app store is limited to 5 stars.

Not an issue so much as a suggestion is to remove the introductions/instructions for the different sections. With my custom playlist the transition from relax into sleep to darkness sometimes jolts me. Sometimes.

45. Mary on December 14th, 2014 3:34 pm

Dillon, great to hear you enjoy the app! We are working on an update of the app which will allow you to turn off intros for some of the audios when creating a playlist. We are in the testing stage and hope to publish it soon.

46. Christina on January 16th, 2015 6:47 am

when I edit my custom playlist and close app it reverts to previous version. I’ve tried completely deleting custom meditations and closing the app. But when I open open the app again they are there again.

47. Mary on January 16th, 2015 1:26 pm

Christina, we are in the process of doing a major update on this app and that bug will be fixed. In the meantime, perhaps you could not close the app until you have the update. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

48. Sarah on January 19th, 2015 12:43 am

Im having the same problem with the playlist. I have left it open and it still will not be saved the next time I go to it.

49. Mary on January 19th, 2015 11:48 am

Sarah, this is a mystery as it stays saved for us when we leave the app open. Which iPhone/iPad do you have and which iOS are you using?

50. Sally on January 26th, 2015 9:51 pm

I am having issues with the app closing after a mediation is complete. It keeps playing music until I close it out…which, unfortunately, defeats the purpose because the music wakes me up in during the night.

I have tried removing and reinstalling the app. I’ve been using your app for a couple of years and have had this problem for a few months.

ps. I really miss not being able to use your meditations due to this!

51. Mary on January 27th, 2015 12:43 pm

Sally, you can choose how long the music plays after the meditation is finished. You can choose a time as low as 5 minutes. Just tap “Background continues for” at the bottom of the screen to make the choice. Please let us know if you have further issues.

52. Kathy on February 3rd, 2015 5:04 pm

i have had problems sleeping for quite a while.
    Tried melatonin for a few months, with some success , but didn’t like taking something every night. So switched to camomile tea or warm milk, still not satisfied with my sleep.
    Did down load this app about year ago, but didn’t follow through. Being desperate I put together a playlist, changed it around, and now I really enjoy settling in at night and listening to the very pleasant voice relaxing me to sleep.
    I still have nights that I have difficulty falling to sleep, but mostly Isleep has helped me fall asleep peacefully, Thanks

53. Mary on February 4th, 2015 2:17 pm

We’re so glad to hear that, Kathy, and you are very welcome. It’s quite possible that using the meditations regularly will bring about gradual improvement. Wishing you the best!

54. Lorena on February 28th, 2015 4:51 pm

I’m disappointed in my purchase. I purchased your app bundle on iTunes and I’m getting ads in each of the 8 apps. I purchased so I wouldn’t be bothered with apps and now I’m still getting them. Please advise on how to get rid of the ads. Thanks!

55. Mary on March 1st, 2015 10:33 am

Lorena, this is puzzling as there are no ads on the 8 apps in that bundle. The only apps we have with ads are two free apps, and they are not in that bundle. Where are you seeing ads?

56. Gerri on March 17th, 2015 4:41 am

Hi, I have been using your sleep meditation for children from the podcasts for a couple if weeks now after a friends suggestion. It’s really helping the girls (2 and 5) settle down and have peacefully sleeps. The only problem is the podcast music doesn’t go long enough so I downloaded the app to create ” sleepy music” that plays a bit longer. My big girl does t understand what the lady is saying in the grown up meditations, please can we add the children’s meditation to the playlist or make it an in app purchase? Don’t mind using the podcast for it but have to transition from podcast to app to play just music after the lady stops talking. The husband is also benefitting from the sleep “medication” as he calls it. He can’t quite believe how quickly he falls asleep listening to it with the children at bedtime! Nice work it’s great!

57. Mary on March 18th, 2015 9:58 am

Gerri, we’re so glad you’re all enjoying the “sleep medications” 😉 We’ve discussed adding the children’s meditation to the iSleep Easy app, but don’t want to mix the adult and children’s meditations. We are planning to create an app for children, but that will be some time off. There is an app for listening to the podcast from Wizzard Media called Meditation Oasis. The app does have some “bonus music”. There may be a way to transition from the children’s meditation to the music using the app features. Let us know if you try that.

58. Tonya on April 16th, 2015 8:38 pm

After upgrading to version 6.0 on my iPhone 5, all of my custom playlists disappeared. I recreated the one I use most often the first night I used the new version. The next night, my new playlist was gone again. I have to recreate it every night because it seems to disappear whenever I kill the app. Please fix this!

59. Mary on April 17th, 2015 10:01 am

Tonya, because of a change in Apple coding rules, we were not able to program the upgraded app to carry over the custom playlists. We’re sorry for the inconvenience, but you will need to recreate your custom playlists. The old ones cannot be retrieved. (Next time we do an upgrade, the custom playlists should be able to be carried over, however.)

We don’t understand, however, why your new custom playlist was gone after you closed the app. This is not happening when we test it on our iPhone 5. Are you sure you saved the playlist?

60. Yvette on April 17th, 2015 9:46 pm

Is anyone having problems with the “endless loop” option turning off in the middle of the night? All the sudden it doesn’t stay on the whole night. It’s been turning off around 2am and waking me up. Is this a bug with the new update?

61. Mary on April 18th, 2015 8:42 am

Yvette, yes it is a bug — we are so sorry. We will fix this and issue another update.

62. Emily on April 20th, 2015 10:40 pm

Before the most recent update I would play the sound mix for 5 minutes and it would gently fade away. Now it just abruptly ends and it’s very disruptive. Can you bring back the fade away?

63. Mary on April 21st, 2015 12:12 pm

Emily, we will be issuing another update shortly to fix some bugs that we missed on testing. We will make this change this as well. (Although the audio should fade out even now unless you have turned the volume on the second track all the way down.)

64. karlijn on May 6th, 2015 7:18 am

Every time I try to open soundmixshow and music/nature sounds, the app crashes. It just kicks me out every single time. In order to solve this, I’ve installed the latest iOS version, deleted the app and reinstalled it. Unfortunately the issue remains.
    Please advice.

Kind regards

65. Mary on May 6th, 2015 9:19 am

karlijn, We are sorry but there was a bug in the 6.1 update that we didn’t catch. We have fixed this and submitted an update to Apple. It will probably take a week to 10 days until the update is available to you. Unfortunately for the time being you will not be able to use the Sound Mix feature, although you can listen to one sound or music selection at a time by turning off the voice on any of the guided audios.

66. Simon Dean on May 9th, 2015 2:13 pm

After your update on 1st May 2015, app initially displays on opening for about a second and then opens in the background only. I can see it if I click the home button twice. As a result the app is unusable. Unit is anIPad mini with 16 gb of ram. Entry level IPad.

67. Mary on May 9th, 2015 4:23 pm

Simon, this is puzzling as the app works fine on our first generation iPad mini and no one else has reported this. Please try deleting the app and re-downloading it. Also turn your iPad off and on again. Let us know if these steps do not fix the problem.

68. Sue on May 11th, 2015 7:03 pm

I am using isleep easy on an iPad. Only one of the preset playlists work (the second one listed). The other two kick me out of the app. Also, the custom playlists option kicks me out of the app. I have the latest iPad software so that isn’t the problem. Is this a known problem? I don’t see any new versions available in iTunes.

69. Mary on May 12th, 2015 12:54 pm

Sue, yes this is a known problem. We have submitted an update to Apple fixing the bug, but it takes a week to 10 days for updates to be available to you. Rest assured it’s on its way. We are sorry for the inconvenience!

70. Lauren Piera on May 13th, 2015 6:56 pm

i just downloaded the latest version to fix the app since the sound mix would force the app to close. Where did the “forest air” sound mix go?? It was ghe perfect white noise and the only sound mix tbat would help me sleep!!! Please bring it back – my dreams miss me!

71. Sonja on May 13th, 2015 7:55 pm

just downloaded the update of today, 5/13, which was to correct the App crash with the sound mix feature.

App still crashes with Sound Mix.

72. Mary on May 14th, 2015 7:49 am

Lauren, we are so sorry you loved that sound. We replaced the sounds with higher quality sounds. Please give the others a try. Perhaps rain will be a good white noise for you. Let us know!

73. Mary on May 14th, 2015 7:53 am

Sonja, this is not happening when we test the app on our devices. Please try deleting the app and then re-downloading. You can also turn your iPhone or iPad on and off again. If these steps don’t help, please let us know which model device you have and what iOS you are using.

74. Glenda on June 6th, 2015 4:24 am

The app has stopped working. iPhone and app are up to date.
    When I go to the app and click onto one of the guided audios it just reverts back to the home screen.

75. Mary on June 6th, 2015 10:19 am

Glenda, please try the following —
    1 – delete the app from your iPhone
    2 – turn your phone off and then on again
    3 – re-download the app
    Let us know if you are still having a problem after doing this.

76. Tego on June 18th, 2015 1:07 pm

My app keeps crashing on iPad, with latest versions installed. How do I delete and re download without purchasing another copy?

77. Mary on June 18th, 2015 1:39 pm

Tego, hold your finger on the app icon until the icons wiggle and you see an X in the corner of them. Tap the X on the iSleep Easy app icon and that will delete it. Turn your iPad off and then on again. Now find the icon in the App Store and you should be able to download it without paying again. Let us know if you have further questions!

78. Tego on June 23rd, 2015 4:55 am

Eureka! Thanks.

79. Sydney ling on June 27th, 2015 12:27 am

This is the second time i’m contacting y’all about an issue where the app shuts down when trying to create or retreive playlists. It won’t play and it won’t allow me to delete them, or edit them, or create them at all. Just shuts down immediately when I try. Sad cause I can’t sleep without sound and for $5 all i got was an app that uses papyrus as its main font and can’t even complete a simple task…

80. Mary on June 29th, 2015 9:38 am

Sydney, please delete the app from your phone, turn the phone off and then on again and then re-download the app. That should take care of your problem. Please let us know if you have any questions after trying that.

81. Saray on July 1st, 2015 1:30 pm

I so love this mediation oasis it is fabulous and when I’m in bed it makes me comfortable and it makes me sleep straight away so thanks for your advice Judy bye x

82. Mary on July 1st, 2015 4:01 pm

Glad you are enjoying our meditations, Saray!

83. Lisa R. Lane on July 26th, 2015 2:18 am

the voice on the app cannot be heard. Please help.

84. Mary on July 26th, 2015 10:44 am

Lisa, Please make sure the volume on both your phone or tablet and the app itself are turned up. You can control the voice volume with the volume slider. All the way to the right is the loudest position. If you have checked that and still have a problem, please delete the app, then turn your device off and on again. Then re-download the app.

If after taking these steps there is still a problem, please let us know. Please also let us know what device you are using and what your current software is.