Guided Meditation for Renewal

June 24, 2013

Every moment is fresh and new, unlike any that has gone before or will come again. So often expectations based on what has happened in the past cloud our ability to let in what is actually happening now. This latest Guided Meditation for Renewal podcast is an opportunity to let go of expectations, ideas about how things are or will be, and be open to change.

Life is constantly creating and renewing. We breathe in oxygen to enliven and nourish all our cells. The out breath carries away what isn’t needed. Every cell in our body is being replaced with new cells. This meditation invites you to open to the flow of life energy, allowing it to renew you and your life on all levels.

This meditation was recorded live with my guided meditation group. I am thankful that they came up with this theme. It was interesting to hear everyone in the group describe their unique journey with this meditation. I would love to hear about yours!

Comments

9 Responses to “Guided Meditation for Renewal”

1. Mikelle on June 27th, 2013 9:30 am

I am always so grateful when I see a new post from you. Your latest meditation is usually exactly what I need at the time and this one for renewal is no exception. Thank you so much and hoping you are having a beautiful summer.

2. Mary on June 27th, 2013 9:40 am

You are welcome, Mikelle and thank you for your kind words. I’m glad the theme of renewal is just what you need now!

3. Importance of Meditation on August 31st, 2013 8:51 am

Proper guidelines are necessary to get a cool meditation, Thanks mary :)

4. Ashlie on October 8th, 2013 12:10 am

This was an excellent meditation! I felt the vibrations before you even describe what we might feel. It was a pulse-like vibration that was incredibly powerful. I couldn’t even feel my body for a moment. I then started feeling some powerful emotions and lost the focus on energy. I was able to feel it in waves once the emotions passed, but not again on that magnitude.

Have you ever given any thought to an aura cleansing meditations?

5. Sandy on October 8th, 2013 1:54 am

Thank you Mary for teaching me to meditate. Your voice has walked me through some very hard times. I appreciate it so much.

6. Mary on October 8th, 2013 10:07 am

Ashlie, glad you enjoyed the meditation! We do have an aura cleansing meditation on our request list!

7. Mary on October 8th, 2013 10:08 am

You are so very welcome, Sandy. I’m so glad the meditations have helped you. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

8. Fi on June 29th, 2014 10:46 pm

Hi Mary and all the team
    I just want to say thanks for your podcasts which have helped me put so many things in proper perspective. When I hear the ‘this is Mary Maddox’ i feel I have a chance, to learn, move forward, go deeper. Thank you, you do wonderful work.
    Fi

9. Mary on June 30th, 2014 11:19 am

Hi Fi! You are so very welcome. It’s great to know the podcast is helping you learn and go deeper. Thank YOU for taking the time to tell us!