Celebrating 3 years of podcasting!

November 7, 2009

Three years ago today our first podcast episode went up on iTunes. And now there have been almost 3 million downloads. We never dreamed that so much would come out of the podcast, for us and our listeners, and we’re celebrating that today. Of all of the things we’ve done over the years with meditation and personal growth, I’d have to say this has been the most rewarding.

We hear from our listeners almost daily, and are often amazed at the profound impact the meditations are having on so many peoples’ lives. It doesn’t get better than this — to know something you’ve done has helped another along the way. And yet we know that the positive changes you experience aren’t really about us. Your openness to meditation, your willingness to grow and change, are what makes this happen. The podcast is a joint effort in every sense of the word. What we hear from you – your experiences, questions, comments, requests – help us learn and grow.

So, please lift a cyber-glass to toast with us today, and thank you for taking this journey with us!

Comments

8 Responses to “Celebrating 3 years of podcasting!”

1. Twitter Trackbacks for Celebrating 3 years of podcasting! | Meditation Oasis [meditationoasis.com] on Topsy.com on November 7th, 2009 11:45 pm

[...] Celebrating 3 years of podcasting! | Meditation Oasis http://www.meditationoasis.com/2009/11/07/celebrating-3-years-of-podcasting – view page – cached Three years ago today our first podcast episode went up on iTunes. And now there have been almost 3 million downloads. We never dreamed that so much would come [...]

2. patti on November 8th, 2009 3:13 am

congratulations mary and richard!
    it’s a wonderful thing to have helped make such positive changes in so many people’s lives.
    i recommend your podcasts to everyone within earshot…..they are amazing.
    here’s to another successful 3 years.

3. Mary on November 8th, 2009 11:38 am

Thanks, patti!

4. Lotus on November 9th, 2009 1:00 pm

Congratulations! Mary & Richard!

It always warms my heart to think about you and the work you do.

You may or may not realize it, but the light in the core of your beings illuminates the world.

Today, let me give you my heartfelt blessings through this wonderful movie which never ceases to move me time and time again.

At the same time I love to dedicate it to all those who destiny has brought you here.

It is in the Giving that we receive the Greatest Gifts.

With Much Love and Blessings to all

5. Mary on November 9th, 2009 1:39 pm

Thank you, Lotus, for your kind works and the beautiful movie!

6. Deb on November 9th, 2009 2:14 pm

Thank you so much for all you do for us!

7. Con Georgiou on February 16th, 2010 5:50 pm

Congrats on reaching 3 years. I have been meaning to send you a thank you message for months now. You see the difficulty is I consume your podcast as part of my morning ritual prior to getting out of bed or stepping into the gym in the mornings. By the time I get in front of a PC I have either forgotten to send you my thanks or been swallowed up in the haste of the day. Your divine guidance and voice has aided me in my path and I thank you so much for the effort and inspiration. I continue to recommend you to those who thirst for the drink always here in Sydney, Australia.

Congrats and keep it up,

Con Georgiou

8. Mary on February 16th, 2010 7:21 pm

Deb and Con, you are welcome!

Con, the same thing happens to me. I’m away from the computer when I am thinking of connecting with someone or thanking them and then I forget. So the fact that you managed to leave a comment is doubly meaningful! Good to hear from you.